Goals for the year 2018:
- Earn at least $350 in dividend income. This would be at least $100 more than what I earned in the year 2017.
- Achieve a net worth of $70k. My net worth at the end of year 2017 was approximately $37k.
- Continue educating myself for professional growth.
- Have a balance of $4k remaining for the student loans at the end of the year. This would substantially drop my liabilities. The starting loan balance at the start of the year was approximately $17k.
- Read two more books. I strongly believe in learning from others mistake. This helps you gain perspective from their stories and in the process expands your horizons. In the end, life is all about learning.